Miley Cyrus has revealed that her dog was electrocuted on the set of The Voice.

According to Miley her dog, named Little Dog, bit into a wire when the singer was working on The Voice between 2016 and 2017.Miley Cyrus1

‘You know on sets there are, like, wires everywhere. We got all the people singing; everyone has huddled around, like, ‘Who’s going to win The Voice?’,” she said.

She elaborated further, saying: “And my dog goes and bites on to the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden, we notice she’s convulsing and she’s getting electrocuted.”

The Midnight Sky hitmaker reassured fans that the pup, is “thriving and fine.”

-News24

In Other News: Inside Lulu Menziwa’s 28th Birthday Celebrations – Pictures

On this day, 18 October, a sexxy and gorgeous teacher and business was born, Lulu Menziwa. Just like each and every person on earth, we all have a special day whereby we get to celebrate and acknowledge the day we were introduced into the world.

Lulu-Menziwa

Lulu did just that by posting pictures to her 156k followers on Instagram. She thanked the Lord by putting this...learn more