Silulumanzi invites suitable applicants for Process Controller Learnership programme for 2021.
Closing Date: 30th January 2021
Duration: 12 Months
Silulumanzi is a private sector Water Service Provider within the City of Mbombela. The company has 10 (TEN) opportunities for a Learnership in Water and Waste-Water Process Controllers Supervision. A monthly stipend is payable.
- Bea South African Citizen with South African ID
- Possess a Grade 12 certificate.
- Be unemployed and be between the ages of 18 — 35 years.
- Working experience not required.
- Applicants should not have participated in any Learnership programme in the water sector.
- Silulumanzi is an Employment Equity employer. Therefore, these positions will be filled in accordance with EE Region.
- Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only candidates that meet the requirements should apply.
- Silulumanzi reserves the right not to make an appointment.
How to apply
Only electronical applications will be considered. (COVID — 19 Protocol). Please send your CV (2 pages), and certified copies of ID and grade 12 certificate to: [email protected] or [email protected]
MultiChoice: Bursary Programme 2021